Location and Opportunity
For Sale Offers Over $549,000
Now that the family has grown up it is time for this much-loved family home to be offered for sale. It's a good solid house that you can move into straight away. With a little bit of TLC, this home can be easily modernised, providing plenty of opportunity for upside.
It has four bedrooms with the option for dual living downstairs. The master and 2nd bedrooms are spacious, and both have ample space to have king sized beds. Currently, downstairs is used as a large rumpus/entertainment area that opens to the undercover patio. There is carpet throughout, but it can be removed to expose the existing polished hardwood timber flooring.
This house was quality built by the owners, with many attributes.
- 4 bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Living area and master bedroom both air-conditioned
- Enclosed sunroom/verandah
- NBN connection
- Carpets throughout with polished hardwood timber underneath
- Aluminium sliding windows full screened
- Large rumpus/entertainment area
- Second bathroom with shower and toilet
- Single garage with auto door
- Second garage currently used for rumpus
- Corner allotment (599m2)
- Northerly aspect
- A quiet street
- Close to primary and secondary schools and Australian Catholic University
- Close to public transport (bus & train)
- Close to Banyo Village, Woolworths and cafes
- Under 15 minutes by car to the domestic and international airports
- 15kms to Brisbane CBD
- Ease of access to M1 to Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast
- Fully fenced
- Private undercover entertainment area
- Orchid House
- Rainwater tank and pumps
- Established and easy to care for gardens
Whether you are a family home buyer, renovator or investor this home is ideally located and is a must to inspect. Don't let this one get away!